Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mya's Preschool Program

Mya's preschool performed some Christmas songs they had learned at a local assisted living center. It was nearly impossible to get her to let go of my leg and stand next to the rest of the kids. Most of my pictures look just like this:


Ok, maybe not the nose one. I just liked that one. If you can't tell, I have my leg stuck out and she is leaning against it. She had to stand at the very end of the line so she could be touching me. I've never had a shy child, so this is weird to me. She did eventually get into the performance and did some of the actions and yelled out random words as she could remember them. It was awesome! She loves her teachers Miss Ginger and Miss Marci and would do just about anything they asked. They are celebrities at our house! I'm pretty sure that's the only reason she didn't stand behind my legs the whole time. The outfit she is wearing is her FAVORITE!! The only acceptable reason for not wearing it every single day is if I haven't washed and ironed it. I made the mistake of buying her the white shirt and khaki pants to wear on Halloween when she was Indiana Jones. Now she wants to be Indiana Jones every stinking day!! The braids are another favorite. Not too feminine. My guess is that is the only reason she likes it. She's not my girliest girl. Her dad has lured her to the dark side. She loves anything that involve super heroes, pirates, swords, light sabers or cars. I'm slightly concerned.

3 comments:

darcymae said...

oohhh...she looks so cute! at least the half of her face that i can see does!

Cara said...

I freaking love that kid! Even though every time I see her I have to kiss up to her with treats and such for hours before she will acknowledge that I am there...

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Keller thinks she rules.